I certainly haven’t been to every country in the world yet, but out of the thirty I have visited, here are my top ten.
1. Thailand- for the beaches, delicious food, and friendly people
2. Malaysia- for the juxtaposition of modern cities and tropical rain forests
3. Slovenia- for the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and outdoors activities
4. Laos- for the stunning and undeveloped natural beauty
5. Portugal- for the castles, pastries, and romantic coastline
6. Montenegro- for the walled cities along the Adriatic Coast and affordable food
7. Czech Republic- for the magical castles and wonders of Prague
8. Indonesia- for the cultural performances, handicrafts, and Bali sunsets
9. Nepal- for the amazing mountains, unbeatable hospitality, and bargains
10. Brunei- for their preservation of their rain forests and museums with free admission
What’s your favorite foreign country?